The Gold Country’s SECRET TREASURE!
A Rustic Retreat in Historic Nevada County
Lifetime Ranch offers a rural getaway that’s nothing short of perfect for a charming country-style occasion! We’re located on 16 peaceful acres of stunning sunsets and landmark oak trees. The guesthouse has been entirely renovated into an ideal setting for your stay!
Nestled in Nevada County’s historic gold country, the Lifetime Ranch and Guest House provides a one-of-a-kind locale for your visit. Our idyllic ranch has 16 acres of private land, creating a perfect getaway for your family and friends. To start planning your stay, please contact us.
- Easily adaptable
- Located on a 16 acre ranch
- In historic Nevada County, which is situated in between Lake Tahoe and Sacramento
- Simple to find off of Highway 20
- It’s gorgeous here, year-round!
The Lifetime Ranch includes:
- Lodgings for as many as 16 guests.
- An open layout with kitchen and dining room, central heat and air conditioning, and a wood-burning stove.
- Private master suite, cozy loft, and three bathrooms.
- Beauty salon and laundry room on-site.
- Park-like grounds and gorgeous gardens.
- A seasonal creek and breathtaking Italian marble gazebo.
- An adorable chapel with hardwood floors which nearly bursts with shabby chic charm.
- Lots of protected parking for guests located on-site.
A Charming Rural Retreat!
As you drive along our country road, the Lifetime Ranch guesthouse will appear. With overnight accommodations for up to 16 people, it has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge great room and a sun room. It’s an idyllic place to be with friends and family. There’s lots of space to get ready in the morning, and we even have our own beauty salon! We invite you to visit the breathtaking estate and take in all that Nevada County has to offer. The Lifetime Ranch is just a few miles away from Grass Valley and Nevada City. We’re 75 miles away from Lake Tahoe, and are near the Yuba River at Bridgeport. You may simply click on any photo to the right to see it larger.
Timeless Elegance and Effortless Charm
Upon entering our on-site chapel, you’ll see the historic stained glass window and vintage chandeliers which bring a sense of timeless elegance to the space. Exposed ceiling beams and wooden floors channel the effortless charm of rural living. The chapel is included when you rent our guesthouse.
A Delightful Estate
The Lifetime Ranch is a family-owned and operated estate with rolling pastures, gorgeous gardens, and a secret forest. Situated in the Sierra Nevada Foothills, we’re located in a valley with our own micro-climate. The park-like setting provides a wonderful backdrop for photos and visits! Would you like to get a tour of the Lifetime Ranch? Contact us to arrange a time and to receive information. We look forward to helping you book a weekend so that you enjoy the quiet, secluded country setting that Lifetime Ranch offers!
If you’re interested in scheduling a free tour, or in booking a stay at the Lifetime Ranch, please complete the form below. You can also contact us by calling (530) 432-7375. Business inquiries may contact us by clicking here. You will always receive a personal response from our coordinators.